Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Cancer - I'm back after a couple of days off

There wasn't much happening the last few days so I didn't blog. Instead I chatted with Caren at the house on Friday morning before having lunch with Sandy. Saturday I stayed in the house and watched cooking and baking shows. And Sunday I ventured out, on my own, to the grocery store.

On the health front, my throat is much better although I still have sores on my tongue. I can swallow, but haven't been able to eat much because it is painful. Several friends who read my blogs keep reminding me to stay hydrated. I learned the importance of hydration when Daddy was ill and would continually have UTIs.

Today I'm celebrating Sweetness and Raff who are coming for dinner and a visit tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment