Thursday, November 17, 2016

It's Cancer - A call to MDA

I'm still having trouble swallowing so I called my doctor's office today. Come to find out, the same type of sores that are on my arms are in my throat. Makes sense since the sores have been spreading to other parts of my body from my arms.

There are already so many strong drugs in my body from the chemo that the doctor doesn't want to add more. I was told to gargle with warm salt water for my throat. The itching is partly related to dry skin. I'm already doing what I can for that, which is applying lotion to me skin.

Today I'm celebrating locally grown. Neighbors Diane and Mike harvested oranges from their yard and put a bag on our porch. I had one with my lunch today. It was little, very juicy and tasty. Thanks to the Easleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment