Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Cancer - A day off preparation

I have chemo on Wednesday, which means I'm in prep mode today. I'm cooking food and putting it in the freezer for Mr. B. Left on his own, he will make incredibly unhealthy food choices for himself while I eat soup and crackers on Wednesday through Sunday.

I woke up yesterday with some red spots on my arms. I thought about putting Neosporin on the spots, but didn't. If the spots are related to chemo, I want the doctor to see them on Wednesday. I also have a lump in the fold of my left elbow. I don't think this is a tumor because cancer spreads through lymph nodes and there aren't any in this area. So what is it? Another question for the doctor.

Today I'm celebrating Debbie. When her mom passed away four years ago I took cookies to the reception after her memorial service. I had forgotten about the platter, but Debbie brought it back yesterday filled with brownies. More importantly, she stayed for a visit. Thanks for your friendship throughout the years, Bebe (which is her grandmother name).

No comments:

Post a Comment