Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's Cancer - A different perspective

I had a call this morning from Tracye, who is an artist, neighbor, friend and former teacher of Dr. Mc and Big Daddy Nick. After she asked about me, I had to ask Tracye about her sister who lives in Calif. and comes to MDA for her cancer treatments.

Her sister started with lung cancer, which travelled to her stomach. She has undergone multiple rounds of chemo and surgeries for almost three years. She is in constant pain and will be back in Houston in January for radiation. I'm so sorry for Tracye's sister and their family. What strength it takes to continue fighting.

Today I'm celebrating Kathleen. She had a bad stroke several years ago and continues to work on improving her health. Thanks for sharing you experiences with me, Kathleen.


No comments:

Post a Comment