Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's Cancer - The day before chemo #3

As much as I enjoy people stopping by to see me, I also LOVE receiving cards via snail mail. Yesterday I got a card with a sweet message from Anne with an invitation for lunch during December when she is in town. Can't wait.

Speaking of lunch, I had a wonderful birthday lunch yesterday for Mitzie at State of Grace. We shared appetizers and a salad, all of which were fabulous. At one point I realized that the song playing in the restaurant was by The Suffers. What a special treat. The final treat was one of the cookies everyone receives when leaving. Yummy!

Today I'm celebrating strength. I pray for strength before spending a full day (tomorrow) at MDA. Resting today is my #1 priority today, along with getting all the clothes washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment