Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursdays are great. I enjoy watching Project Runway Allstars, and Thursdays are the night. The pack of designers is getting smaller, so the really good designs are being shown.

I met with the shop owner at a children's store today. The good news is that she loved what I showed her. The bad news is that she didn't place an order. The good news is that she is thinking about the flannel blankets I make, and she'll get back to me next week. More good news is that she gave me three leads.

Today I'm celebrating one of the best days ever in Houston! This morning it was raining, but by later today it was clear, sunny and cool. My roses are loving the cool, sunny weather, as is shown in the pic-of-the-day. The little bouquet of flowers I cut is so fragrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment