Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The t-shirt quilt with the corner folded up to
show the fabric on the backside. 
I didn't think it was possible for my house to get any messier, especially after I spent time on Saturday and Sunday decluttering. Sure enough, Dr. Mc and Mr. B decided to take on the cabinets in Auley's room, and the house is once again a disaster.

There are built-in cabinets and drawers on two walls of the room, which used to be Mr. B's study. I doubt Mr. B has gone through the drawers in years. It has been even longer since he went through the cabinets. Now there are boxes marked keep and toss lining the walls. What a mess.

Today I'm celebrating jelly beans. I went to the grocery store earlier this afternoon and had to buy some leftover Easter jelly beans. Like former President Ronald Reagan, I love the little sugary beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment