Thursday, March 10, 2016

I'm having fun working on baby pillows. I've made three boy pillows and now I need to make three girl pillows. So many chenille pieces. So little time before my appointment on Monday with a shop owner who may sell my creations.

Also, I need to piece together a baby boy quilt or two before Monday. My Thursdays and Fridays are always limited because I'm playing with TLP both days. There are just too many sharp items for him in the craft room so it is off limits to him.

Today I'm celebrating the little things in life. This afternoon I took TLP for a walk to the kid's hair salon. It's about three blocks from the house so we walked over. Getting a haircut has never bothered him before, but today he let out a couple of short cries. He was so cute that he got a sucker from the salon owner. Then I took him next door to a diner where we got a root beer float to share. A haircut. A sucker. A root beer float. A ride in his new stroller. Life is sweet for TLP! And fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment