Saturday, March 12, 2016

I'm posting such a sweet little pillow today. I incorporated an adorable little embroidered piece on the front. At the top of the doily in very pale pink "B" for baby (or at least that's my story).

When Dr. Mc saw I had cut up a doily for the pillow she was upset. She thought it was something that my grandmother or mother made and I cut it. She was OK when I told her it was a piece I found in a neighborhood store and not something from the family treasures. I'm super happy that she cherishes the family heirlooms as much as I do.

Today I'm celebrating art. In about two hours, Mr. B and I are going to an art walk and we're taking TLP with us. We're going to put him in his stroller while we're in the warehouse. He should be entertained by all the people and the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment