Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Last weekend, after The Suffers played at the Dynamos game, TLP's parents bought him a tiny soccer ball. Since then he has carried it around saying something similar to "ball." He wants to throw it. Bounce it. Chase it. And the list goes on.

Yesterday Dr. Mc and Sweetness took TLP and his ball to the park. Pictured with his pint-sized ball, TLP looks like a future all-star soccer player. Go team!

Today I'm celebrating second chances and Plan B. My meeting yesterday at the children's store didn't goes as anticipated. I wasn't able to meet with the shop owner, but instead met with one of the managers. Although I offered to leave my items for the shop owner to see and touch, the manager took photos and insisted that would be good. I do have a plan to go back to the store and meet with the owner. Note to self: You know better than to meet with anyone who isn't a decision maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment