Saturday, March 5, 2016

I'm planning trips for 2016. In mid-April, we're going to see The Suffers in Driftwood, which is southwest of Austin. In July, I may go to the International Folk Art Festival in Santa Fe. In October, I hope to go to Byron's nephew's wedding, which will be in northern California.

In the middle of all that, The Suffers are playing in Paris, France in early June. Mr. B has said no to that trip, but a friend has said she is "game" to the trip. It's on my bucket list to attend a cooking school in the French countryside, and go to the Paris flea markets. I so want to mark those off my list of things to do.

Today I'm celebrating family. I was excited that the girls and their hubbies plus Mr. B, me and TLP were all available to dinner tonight. After dinner and at least two margaritas and/or beers each, we went outside of Teotihuachan for the annual Christmas photo (which was delayed to March for some reason). Thank goodness Big Daddy Nick and his long arms were available for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment