Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chenille baby pillow. Cuter than photograph.
Next Monday I'm meeting with a shop owner to talk about selling the baby items I'm making. If she likes what I make, she'll take my creations on consignment to sell. I can do this!

I have many flannel blankets and burp clothes made, but have only two chenille quilts. One various shades of peach and yellow. One purple and white. I'd love to make two baby boy quilts and one with multiple shades of chenille that are non-gender specific. I can do this.

Today I'm celebrating creativity. Along with baby blankets and quilts, I've been sketching baby pillows made of chenille and vintage embroidery pieces. I want to make a couple of these to show the shop owner. I can see the pillows sitting in a rocking chair in nurseries. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment