Saturday, March 19, 2016


TLP took a dive off the couch the other night and now has a big red scab on his little button nose. This reminds me so much of his mama who used to have an accident or childhood illness just before Easter. She would look beautiful in her little dress, holding an adorable Easter basket I decorated, but the photo opps were always minimal and she is at a distance.

Last night I got a burst of energy and made eight burp cloths. Of course they are adorable! And of course the kitchen, dining room and my craft room are now a mess. How can people sew or do any crafts without making a mess?

Today I'm celebrating Mr. B's birthday. He's having a milestone birthday. Although I won't say his actual age, the two numbers involved are 6 & 0. Happy. happy birthday young man!

No comments:

Post a Comment