Monday, March 7, 2016

Smelling the "flors."
It was Monday all day, but this time it was, for the most part, a great day. Unlike most days, and especially Mondays, I was up and dressed early and on the move. I got so much accomplished and was really proud of myself.

Unfortunately, after dinner I had another epileptic seizure and a momentary loss of awareness. The good news is that tonight's seizure lasted less than a minute and I wasn't confused after the fact. The seizure was totally my fault because I have been out of my medication since Saturday. Lesson learned. Not taking my seizure medication for even three days is a problem. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will have to "come clean" on what happened tonight. Enough said on that subject. Let's get back to the positive aspects of my days.

Today I'm celebrating babies. I just LOVE babies and several young friends are having them. A longtime family friend had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago. I sent her a baby blanket that I made. Another longtime family friend, who lives in Maryland, had a baby boy. She was an attendant in Dr. Mc and Big Daddy Nick's wedding and they both had roles in her wedding. I'm mailing her a baby quilt I made from vintage chenille squares. Another young woman is having a baby girl in the next couple of weeks and I'm sending her an adorable baby quilt made from vintage pink chenille squares. I remember when this beautiful soon-to-be-mom was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment