Sunday, May 1, 2016

The fabric on this pillow is from Guatemala
and the texture is delicious.
It has been a quiet Sunday, which is exactly what I wanted, considering a week ago when the car was hit (and totaled) in front of the house. I've been waiting for the rain to start as has been predicted. It was supposed to rain every day since Wednesday, but so far there hasn't been any at our house.

I've been working on pillows most of the day. My goal is to get two more made by the end of the day. I want to start on jewelry tomorrow as per my crafting plan.

Today I'm celebrating dinner by myself. Mr. B has a business dinner tonight. In fact, I think he has dinners from today through Wednesday because OTC is in town. Hum. Can I eat Chinese food four days in a row? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment