Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Riding shirtless in his muscle car last weekend.
There are two household chores that I really dislike: unloading the dishwasher and folding clothes out of the dryer. I'm trying to convince myself that if I do both tasks I'll feel better because of my accomplishments, but its not working.

I'm also trying to determine what to make next for the vintage/antique market that I'm involved with the first weekend of June. My first inclination is to make totes. I love them, but they haven't sold well the past couple of markets. My next thought is to make some fabric dolls, but I haven't made them before and don't know how they will do at the market, either. What to do. What to do.

Today I'm celebrating pros and cons. I'm giving myself until the end of today to determine which fork in the road I should take (what to make for the market).

No comments:

Post a Comment