Thursday, May 26, 2016

The relaxing pool area and one of the many
gardens at Rienzi. 
I had as much fun last night as a Wednesday will allow. Mr. B and I went with friends to check out Rienzi, which is part of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. The entire house wasn't open, but what we did see was filled with exquisite European furniture and fixtures. Probably my favorite area of Rienzi was the pool and surrounding gardens, although the china room was also lovely.

Before going to Rienzi we met at America's for a cocktail and then we went to dinner at LaGriglia. By the time we got home, I was feeling all the beverages.

Today I'm celebrating another trip to the fabric store. I have eight little purses cut out, but nothing for the handles. Since I had the car washed yesterday, it will probably rain this afternoon while I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment