Thursday, May 19, 2016

Not TLP but his mommy. I wonder who he favors?
Last night I went to sleep at a decent time, but Mr. B came in and woke me up. Not once. Twice. Subsequently it was 4 a.m. before I got back to sleep. It annoys me to listen to the serenade of snoring between Mr. B and Rose when they are sleeping and I'm not.

I tried to sleep late this morning, but that didn't work. Mr. B woke me up when he was leaving for work and I didn't go back to sleep. Instead I got dressed and ran errands most of the day while it was raining. The thunder and lightening all afternoon was very frightening.

Today I'm celebrating a fall dinner, even though it's spring. I had to go to two stores to get all the bone-in short ribs to cook for dinner. Unfortunately, the smell of the food was better than the taste. Lots of short ribs with little flavor. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment