Friday, May 6, 2016

Today I had lunch with longtime friend, Kim. Years ago, when I worked in corporate communications, Kim was the account executive for our advertising agency of record. A great deal of our conversation today surrounded grandsons. I'm excited for Kim because next week, she will be a grandmother for the second time (another boy).

Kim helped Dr. M after she received her Ph.D. and started interviewing for jobs. Interviewing skills and a great resume are really helpful for a young job applicant. Since Kim had spent time teaching executives how to present proposals and themselves, she was a great help to Dr. Mc.

Today I'm celebrating friendships. It was in the early 1990s when Kim and I met, and we have remained in touch since then. It might be a year or more before we get together, but we always pick up where we left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment