Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I've noticed that my hands are beginning to shake. If I want to accomplish anything, such as making jewelry or threading needles, it's best to tackle it in the morning. It's also good to have lots of light and a powerful magnifying glass nearby.

Mr. B is finished with his OTC duties for the year. He came home this afternoon exhausted. As expected with the downturn in the oil and gas industry the turnout at the convention was down. The evening required multiple margaritas to help ease his pain from standing up all day. And it was very polite of me to join him for a refreshing beverage.

Today I'm celebrating jewelry making. I haven't made any tin jewelry in awhile. I went through all of my supplies and quickly remembered why I like using the tin to create unconventional and fun jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. I would say, you were very polite indeed, ma'am. I hope you enjoyed both the polite-ness of the activity and the fun of creating. I enjoy your short blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. I enjoy seeing the work you are creating, too.

    ReplyDelete