Saturday, April 30, 2016

With Princie Chapman and Victoria Lightman at HCCC luncheon
I don't think I touched my computer yesterday, and I'm none-the-worse today.

Yesterday was a prime example of what a diva I'm becoming. I was up, dressed and looking good by 11 a.m. when Mr. B and I went to the annual Houston Center for Contemporary Craft luncheon. It's always a fun event to see (mostly) ladies dressed to the nines at noon. The shoes in the room were expensive and spectacular, just the way I like them! We got home from the luncheon just before 2 p.m. so I could change clothes and take TLP to his play school. Next I had a mani/pedi before heading home for a afternoon nap. I got up from my nap in time to change clothes again and go to dinner with friends. The perfect diva day.

Today I'm celebrating the end of April. How can it be that the year is going by so quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment