Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'm looking out the front windows of the house at a beautiful, sunny afternoon. It looks like a cool, fall afternoon, but I know reality is quite different.

Last night Mr. B and I had date night. First we went to Goode Company Seafood so I could have a shrimp fix. Since he did that for me, I went to the movie with him to see Captain America: Civil War. Half way through the movie I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear that he owes me BIG time. Mr. B grew up reading Marvel comics so he knows all the characters and plots. I, on the other hand, sat through a long action movie trying to figure out who does what and why. The movie is getting terrific reviews, so don't pay attention to my comments if you like the series.

Today I'm celebrating friends who are moving to Pittsburgh, PA. We had brunch and then shopped in an antique store for art deco items for their 1930s home in Pittsburgh. Safe travels and happy life to the Palmers!


No comments:

Post a Comment