Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Chenille pillow.
I took Aulay to pre-school this morning, which meant getting up early to feed him breakfast, dress him, and drive across town. Since I was up and dressed, I ran several errands. It's amazing how there aren't many people in the grocery store or Target at 9:30 a.m. And the car wash was empty.

While I was out I noticed funny colored cars. There was a bronze-colored Jeep at the car wash. Bronze is good for somethings, but not cars. I also saw KIAs that were mustard and pea green. These are nice fall colors, but not for cars. After I write these comments, I wish to apologize to anyone who has a car in the colors I mentioned.

Today I'm celebrating productivity. There are only two days left before I set up for the Vintage Flea Market that takes place this Saturday and Sunday. It's amazing what I can accomplish as the deadline gets closer and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment