Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sweet pink and white pillow.
I was so tired last night that I went to bed around 9 p.m. and was asleep at the end of Chopped. I'm glad I saw the ending of the cooking show because a woman won, which rarely happens (but I digress).

You can barely see my living and dining rooms because my items for the Vintique Flea Market are everywhere. This morning I packed three of my display suitcases, and marked one apron off of my to-do list. That leaves me with two aprons to make this afternoon and tonight. Tomorrow is the official packing day, but I needed a break from sewing this morning so I packed up a few items.

Today I'm celebrating wedding photographs. Although Sweetness and Raff married nine months ago, the photo album has yet to be born. Get it ... nine months/born? I'll stop writing after that stinky play-on-words.

No comments:

Post a Comment