Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sneaking out of the house

Looking out the window all I can see are beautiful blue skies. It looks to be the perfect fall day in Houston, except the temperature is in the 90s. We had a cool front yesterday that lowered the humidity, but not the temperature.

Southwest Airlines is having a sale on flights between HOU and ABQ. This NEVER happens! Mr. B and I decided to take advantage of the $99 fare and booked flights for our January wedding anniversary. Being in SFe in January can be magic or tragic. We have been snowed in at times and at other times there hasn't been any snow on the ground.

Today I'm celebrating leaving the house. I'm not supposed to drive until I get the all clear from the doctor, but I desperately needed a frozen yogurt from Menchie's. It didn't matter to me that I had to drive the old Explorer. I just needed to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment