Sunday, October 11, 2015

A good day

Last week I photographed more fabrics to post and sell on Etsy. No one is buying anything I've posted, but I can be patient. Then today – behold – I sold six yards of fabric. I'm now jazzed and ready to photograph and post more fabrics tomorrow.

In between sitting on the floor with TLP, I've also been washing and folding clothes. I don't know how two people (Mr. B and I) can dirty so many clothes in a week. Or how we can dirty so many dishes in just one meal.

Today I'm celebrating while smirking. Let me preface the rest of this paragraph by stating that I wish no one ill well or bad luck. In fact, I hope good things come to everybody. However, today I saw some really poor writing and had to chuckle. He-who-has-so-much-to-learn thinks youth is better than experience. So naive.


No comments:

Post a Comment