Friday, October 30, 2015

It's a small world

Dr. Mc and I took TLP to the pumpkin patch after mama bear got home from work yesterday. He had been a little cranky so I didn't know how he would react to having his photo taken. In true TLP form, the camera came out and so did his smiley face. He loved the leaves and dirt, and didn't know what to think about the pumpkins that were half his size.

We brought him home and changed him into his Halloween costume before putting him in the front yard for another photo op. I'm going to save that photo until Halloween, but will say this ahead of time: ADORABLE!

Today I'm celebrating a small world. Susan, my cousin who lives in Richmond/Rosenberg, called me from New Orleans last night. She was there with some friends when she ran into Big Daddy Nick at Pat O'Briens. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment