Thursday, February 25, 2016

Yesterday I enjoyed a grilled cheese sammie
dipped in ketchup, but not the fries. Go figure.
A house without TLP. His mom and dad are in California. I took care of him yesterday. Nick's parents have him today and tomorrow. Dr. Mc's dad and stepmom have him on Saturday, which is when she returns and Nick continues touring with The Suffers. Yes, it takes a village to care for one little 18-month-old boy. And we all love it!

Mr. B and I are getting ready to have some work done on the yard. While other people redo the interior of their homes, there is no need for us to do that with a baby in the house. Instead, we're going to spruce up the yard.

Today I'm celebrating my right to vote. I usually take advantage of early voting, which I did today. For the first time ever, I had to wait in a short line. Makes me think there will be lots of people voting in the this important primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment