Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2015 ... how time flies!
This is the kind of "winter" weather in Houston that drives me crazy. First of all, the weather this week is more like spring than winer. The temps are in the mid 70s and it will be 80-something by the end of the week. I'll decide to put my sweaters away and then the weather will get cold again. Ugh!

Have I mentioned my love of Topo-Chico water? It was around the time of Evan and Raff's wedding last year when "the kids" kept talking about Topo-Chico. It's a mineral water from Monterrey, Mexico. We can't keep it chilled because everyone drinks it (and doesn't replace the bottles in the fridge. I keep telling Mr. B that we need a private wine cooler in the bedroom that we can lock.

Today I'm celebrating spring weather. I know. I was just kind-of complaining about it in the first paragraph, but today was just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment