Sunday, February 28, 2016

Earlier this week it was National Love Your Pet Day. I love my pet, Rose, every day of the year! By coincidence, Rose went to the groomer on National Love Your Pet Day. The pic-of-the-day is of my sweet girl when she came home from her day of pampering at the doggy salon. Rose is a rescue so we're not sure of her age. Her behavior is no help in determining her age because she can sometimes act like a pup and other times act like an old solider. Judging by her teeth, the vet says she is probably 11-12 years young.

Speaking of grooming, I had a long long eyebrow hair that I had to wrangle in the middle of the night. I have no idea how I missed the hair, but it reminded me of one you would see on Andy Rooney (bless his heart). I was able to clip the untamed wild child. I also determined that it's time to get a magnifying makeup mirror with lights.

Today I'm celebrating the Academy Awards. I always look forward to seeing the gowns. My gown for the ceremony will be white flannel with blue and green geometric designs. My footwear will be by Jockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment