Wednesday, February 24, 2016




Today I'm celebrating the idea that "handlers" for the three candidates mentioned above could transform these people into something that resembles a 21st-Century human.
– Bernie needs a good haircut and a pair of glasses that were purchased at least 10 years after Y2K. His handler should take a steam iron to his clothes to lessen, as much as possible, his "Columbo" look. I nominate Mr. B to freshen Bernie's look.
– Donald, I don't care if it is your own hair, it still looks like crap. While Donald is at the salon, his handler needs to unplug Donald's tanning bed and tell his make-up artist to pitch his erase/cover-up stick. The white around his eyes is meant to conceal dark circles, but it just looks like bad 70s makeup to me. I nominate my stylist, Jim, to take care of Donald's hair and make-up.
– Hillary style is very starchy. She needs to get rid of her helmet hair. She has nice hair, but it never moves (just like Trump's). Her pant suits are practical, but she could use some accessories. She should know by now that to compete in a man's world she doesn't have to dress like one. Hillary should reference the fashion stylebook of Texas' own Kay Bailey Hutchison. I nominate my friend Sandy (Queen of Accessories) to soften Hillary's style.

Now, go out and find some humor in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment