Thursday, June 1, 2017

It's Cancer - Embracing another setback

Yesterday was Wednesday so, of course, I was at MDA. I first saw my surgeon. She is pleased with the healing of my open sore/wound on my left breast, but put something on it that was supposed to help it heal faster. Instead I woke up this morning with several blood spots on my camisole and on the sheets.

Although this is a setback, I didn't tell Mr. B or call the doctor because I don't want to go back in the hospital. I changed my bandage this morning and wore a black shirt today. If I started bleeding again it wouldn't show through my black shirt. The event I've been working on for many months is tomorrow night and I'd really be upset if I had to miss it because I was back in the hospital.

Today I'm celebrating the specialty cocktail I've concocted for tomorrow night's event. I made a batch tonight for the family and got thumbs up. Tomorrow will be a busy day preparing for the event, but I can rest over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment