Wednesday, June 14, 2017

It's Cancer - Standoff at MDA

Yesterday the radiologist said my wound has to be better before radiation can begin. Today my surgeon said my wound is better and it's fine for radiation to begin. She (my surgeon) did prescribe a topical cream to use on my wound twice a day. I see her again in two weeks.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who were shot in Virginia this morning. Such a tragic and disturbing incident that is truly hard to comprehend. The leaders of both political parties need to stop thrash talking, quit pointing fingers at others, and work together for the good of the country. They need to do what's best for the people and set aside party differences.

Today I'm celebrating nothing. I'll be in a better mood and able to see the bright side in a couple of days, but today I'm sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment