Saturday, April 23, 2016

Next week I plan on moving on from making items from chenille. That means this weekend I need to organize my fabric and find a place for it. Hum ... I'm not sure there is room at the inn.

Babies TLP's age are like little monkeys who mimic whatever is done around them. Since Big Daddy is traveling with The Suffers so much, we will ask TLP, "Where's dada?" He is now doing it back to us with a shrug movement. His elbows are waist level, his arms are outstretched in front, and his palms are turned up. Then he cocks his head to one side, raises his shoulders, and says, "Where's dada?" It's getting to be that every time he asks a question he shrugs this way. Most of the time we have no idea what he is asking, but his expression is priceless.

Today I'm celebrating a beautiful Saturday. It's hard to believe that there are parts of the city that are still flooded when the skies are so majestic over our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment