Saturday, April 16, 2016

I want to have plenty of "product" for the June market I'm participating in so I've created a schedule for my sewing and crafting, and am sticking to it. I'm sure I'm overdoing it, but I'm spending one more week on quilts and pillows. Next I'll work on my tin jewelry. It's been awhile since I made any jewelry and it will be slow going for the week I spend on it. Then I'll be back to sewing totes and bags for two weeks. At this time it will be approximately two weeks before the market. I'll spend the time before the market organizing my display and breathing. TMI on the craft festival?

Speaking of festivals, TLP has his hat on and is ready to go to the Art Block: The Big Bash in downtown Houston. His dada is playing at 4:30 p.m. Mr. B and I were thinking about going, but it's misting. If there's one thing I hate it's walking around an outdoor festival while it's misting. TLP and his mama can go to the performers tent and stay dry if it rains, but not other family members.

Today I'm celebrating new relationships. Friend and artist Sandi Seltzer Bryant has a new gallery because the gallery that used to represent her closed (the owner retired). Tonight Mr. B and I are going to help Sandi and friends celebrate her new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment