Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing my blog every day, and I have just a few minutes to get it done for Monday.

I spent time in my studio today tossing and decluttering. I don't know why I have files from 10-15 years ago. There are certain things I want to save from my career: the Texas Monthly articles; really cool brochures; pieces that won awards; and some of my personal favorites. However, most of the files I've been saving are work papers, which I don't need. Anyway, today I made a good start on thrashing files.

Today I'm celebrating indigo. Indigo is one of my favorite fabrics. The texture of the fabric is really interesting. I made two indigo pillows yesterday. It's not too loosely or tightly woven. Great accent pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment