Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It's Cancer - Fingers crossed

It has been two weeks since I finished chemo and I'm feeling so much better, other than tingling in my fingers and toes, and weakness in my legs. My chemo rash is bad, but looking better. All is good.

I was at MDA most of today so doctors could run tests to determine the size of my tumor. I had a regular mammo, a 3-D mammo, and an ultrasound. After all the results are compared, doctors can gauge the size of my tumor. If it has shrunk enough, surgery to remove the tumor will take place on April 11. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and feeling positive. I don't want more chemo.

Today I'm celebrating the return of Big Daddy Nick. After three-plus weeks in Europe touring with The Suffers he returned to Houston today.

No comments:

Post a Comment