Thursday, December 8, 2016

It's Cancer - Unexpected biopsy

Big Daddy Nick took me to MDA this morning for what I thought would be a quick visit. I was supposed to have blood work and an ultrasound today in preparation for tomorrow's chemo. Something on the ultrasound made the doctors perform a biopsy. I still a big bruise on my breast from the biopsy that was performed at the end of September. Today I came home with my breasts wrapped to help with the bruising.

When Big Daddy came back to get me I was in tears. Some potato soup and a pain pill later I was asleep. Then everyone came home and now I'm awake, but still sleepy.

Today I'm celebrating family. They treat me so well, even making me eat when I don't want anything!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were under the weather last weekend, but it was good to see you and your smile. I am keeping you in my heart and sending healing & just plain energy your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. It was good to see everyone and sorry I couldn't last longer. I've decided that a cold on top of chemo is not a good combination.

      Delete