Monday, December 19, 2016

It's Cancer - Making ready for Christmas

I started Phase II of chemo treatments last Friday. I had been told that this second batch of chemo would be better tolerated, and so it was. I was at MDA at 6:30 a.m. for blood work. Then I had my port accessed. Next was a consultation with the doctor. Chemo started around 11 a.m. and I was home around 1:30 p.m. I slept most of the afternoon and all night. I woke up on Saturday morning feeling OK.

Saturday Mr. B ran errands and attended an art lecture while I rested before a party Saturday night. Thanks to Sandy and Dave for delicious dinner and fun gift exchange. Sunday we went to church and then to breakfast at Mitzie and Bob's. And thanks to Richard and Sherry for bringing soup last night. This is definitely the right weather for warm soup.

Today I'm celebrating Anne. We played catch up at lunch with Kelly. Unfortunately, Anne had a dentist appointment and didn't get to go shopping for wrapping paper with us. Christmas items are already on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment