Sunday, September 20, 2015

The marriage of Sweetness and Raff

After 1,377 posts using Today I'm Creating, I'm switching and will start blogging under Today I'm Celebrating. I've been thinking about making this switch in titles for many months. Tonight I decided it's the right time.

I've made several changes in my life recently that I'm just now writing about. I'd been feeling exhausted and depressed for several weeks, and knew it was time to make some changes. Almost two weeks ago I resigned from my part-time job where I did creative writing and event planning. It wasn't fun or fulfilling anymore. The same day I also resigned from the volunteer work I've been doing. It just felt like more of a burden than a pleasure to be helping. What I need to do most right now is put myself first instead of others.

Today I'm celebrating the marriage of Evan and Raff, and wishing them happiness and joy from this weekend forward. It was a glorious weekend with family and friends, lots of good wine and food, and way too much cake!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy your life, your family and those things that DO bring you happiness. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete