Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A day of nothing

I used to go to my client's office and spend all day on Tuesdays. This is the second week that I haven't done that. Last week I was so busy running wedding errands that I didn't realize I had a day off. Today, other than washing clothes and watching television, I didn't do a damn thing. I'm not sure if that's good or not.

We still have wedding flowers in most rooms of the house. The old-fashioned roses used in the bouquets still smell so sweet. I'm drying some of the flowers to put on the Christmas tree. I also saved the ivory ribbon from Sweetness' bouquet. I don't know what I'll do with it. If nothing else I can tie it around some of the flowers I'm drying.

Today I'm celebrating a cool(er) day in Houston. Big Daddy Nick is performing tonight in Boston where the weather is much cooler than it is in Houston. Hopefully he'll be sending better weather to his hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment