Monday, September 28, 2015

Etsy

Bonding with my two misters.
I haven't left the house in the last four days. That doesn't make me a bad person, just a lazy one.

So what have I been doing with my time? I've been going through fabrics in my craft room. I'm about half way through looking at each and every piece of fabric to decide if I should keep it, donate it or try to sell it on etsy. Some of pieces I can't believe I ever got them in the first place. Making the etsy listing takes so long! I hope I sell some.

Today I'm celebrating Mr. B. Dr. Mc was sick so I've done double duty taking care of TLP. On Sunday, Mr. B came into Aulay's room (previously known as the television room until Aulay's crib and toys took over). Mr. B got on the floor so Aulay could show him all his toys. The male bonding was so cute and afforded me some time to myself! It's impossible to decide which of those two I love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment