Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Artists-in-Residence at HCCC

I'm finding that one of my favorite times of the day occurs sometime between 2-4 p.m. when TLP has a nap. That doesn't make me a bad grandmother or nanny just because I need time off of the floor to accomplish a few things.

Top on my to-do list right now is to purge some supplies from my craft room. Have you read this before? There is just too much stuff to fit in the little room. I have some fabrics and tins that came in bundles that I will never use. I want to make my own bundles and try to sell them on eBay or etsy. I also want to move office supplies from my craft room to Mr. B's studio, but don't tell him.

Today I'm celebrating the five new artists-in-residence at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. There is a meet-and-greet dinner tonight for the newbies who began their residency in September: two ceramic artists, two metal artists, and a fiber artist. I always appreciate the creative talents of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment