Thursday, June 16, 2016

On the way here, I told Mr. B that there was nothing better in the world than sitting outside at sunset and drinking a margarita in Santa Fe. Today, we took that statement a step further and decided to have margaritas mid-afternoon. After a nap, we went to dinner and had more adult beverages. This is the life.

We are enjoying wonderful weather in Santa Fe. We sat outside at lunch, sat at an outdoor bar to drink our margaritas, and then dined al fresco tonight. I'm going to be very disappointed in August when I'm not in Santa Fe, but in Houston were my skin is melting away.

Today I'm celebrating good hair. It's amazing how great my hair looks when the humidity is around 30 percent. Of course, there is a trade off. If I lived in the high desert full time my skin would be leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment